Tuesday, June 30, 2015

What an amazing year so far

Remember back in January when I said this was going to be a great year? I was right. The girls and I love our new place. I feel so much more whole now that I have my own home that I'm the only adult in. It's not our forever home or anything, but I am thoroughly enjoying it.

In my love life, I was dating a nice man for a short time, but since February, I've been dating one of my oldest and dearest friends who I'm so happy to call my boyfriend. Things are amazing. He's great with my girls, which is huge.

I can't honestly imagine being with anyone else. I hope I never have to be.

Things with my ex are the same: He's always on the cusp of being an a-hole at some point, but I don't play into his games. I suck up his antics for the greater good of having peace in our life.

So far, I'm pretty fond of 2015. I can't believe it's already halfway over. I want to soak all of it in, and I hope it continues to be this good.


Ain't that the truth!

No comments:

Post a Comment