Tuesday, March 25, 2014

30 Things to Stop Doing to Yourself

I saw this today, and every single one resounded with me. Especially No. 1. It's the hardest to keep at heart. Walking away from a relationship that is not what you need it to be is SO hard. I did it finally with my ex. I hope I'll be smart enough to do it again if I need to.

#1. Stop spending time with the wrong people. – Life is too short to spend time with people who suck the happiness out of you. If someone wants you in their life, they’ll make room for you. You shouldn’t have to fight for a spot. Never, ever insist yourself to someone who continuously overlooks your worth. And remember, it’s not the people that stand by your side when you’re at your best, but the ones who stand beside you when you’re at your worst that are your true friends.

Know your damn worth, people.

http://www.lifebuzz.com/just-stop/

No comments:

Post a Comment