Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I have no title

It's been a while since I posted. Things are as they are, meaning they're totally in flux because nothing legal has been decided, and everything is up in the air.

Their dad wants to change the times he has them, and I'm adamantly opposed to any more major changes. It's just too much at this time. Let's address a possible extra overnight with him in, say, six months.

Also, holidays, the house, child support, daycare, etc. is all up in the air because blah blah blah. We all know how this goes.

It. Sucks.

My babies are adjusting well, except Sunshine was really upset last week because their dad picks them up earlier now on his days and they only got about 20 minutes with me before they had to leave. So I'm trying my best to adjust my work schedule (while not getting fired!) so I can see them for an hour before he gets them Wednesday and Thursday.

Please cross fingers, send vibes, pray...whatever, that our custody situation can be resolved in OUR CHILDREN'S BEST INTEREST. That's all I ask. If I seriously thought it was best for them right now to spend three nights a week at their dad's, I'd do it. But I can tell Sunshine LOVES coming home to me after 11 hours at Daddy's.

Sometimes I wish I could blink and have my girls be young adults - well-adjusted and OK from this whole mess. I just want to know they'll be OK. But alas...I would never wish away even a moment with them (even if they are throwing fits and avoiding bed).

Love and kisses to anyone who reads this and is or has been in this situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment