Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Proud Mama

I just wanted to say how proud I am of my Sunshine. She had every right to freak out last night at the change in plans - change is not her friend, especially in the whole custody arena - but she was a trooper.

I know there were a few tears, and I hope her daddy treated her with respect when she shed them. But overall, she did great and was a sweet little girl this morning getting ready for school.

UPDATE: Just now he said he has to work Wednesday and asked if I'd take the girls (UM...OF COURSE!). So I offered to let him have them Friday, which is usually my day. Because I'm trying to foster goodwill and create flexibility on the off chance I need to change my schedule. But overall, I worry about changing our routine too much! I hope this doesn't happen often.

No comments:

Post a Comment